Monday, February 18, 2008

Brevity

I seem to have shorn off a great deal of my hair. Again. More accurately, an Italian-Iranian magician with a penchant for foreign languages and sushi seems to have shorn it off for me. This probably explains why I'm still in posession of both my ears.

Unfortunately, it wasn't even particularly warm when there was hair to spare, so now things are positively frigid. Hats are required. To meet this demand, I have taken up my mighty needles once more and am knitting. This, in turn, brings the grand total of "Things Which Cause Passers-By to Stare Rudely at Me" up to 3, if one counts lack of hair and eccentric taste in pants as the first two.

Essentially: I'm still above ground and sucking air. I'll wax lyrical for your collective edification and amusement shortly. Promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, bald again Lucy?? :D What drove the urge this time?
p.s. *sniffle sniffle* no letters from Lucy *sniffle sniffle* I'm guessing the one I sent to you in spain got lost or did not arrive in time. *sigh* a pox to the stupid Oak View post office, and post offices au general.

Laignee said...

p.p.s. I saw yer boat on Saturday... leaving the harbor with the Hawaiin Chieftain