Thursday, August 30, 2007

Obscenely Early in The Morning?

"It seems like a logical progression of titles to me."

Unfortunately, dear readers, that was as far as I got in the wee hours this morning (See: About 4am) before I decided that my eyes felt like they were going to combust due to being so tired and dried out and I thought it would probably be better to go to bed. So go to bed I did! And I got up at 12pm this morning.

TWELVE PEE-EM!

I'm really digging this whole sleeping in thing.

Anyway, I went absolutely mad with my camera yesterday, but unfortunately there are some disagreements between Blogger's software and Safari's web browsing techniques. Upshot of all that being that I can't embed any of them here. This makes me weep. However, I can link you good people to an already-assembled album over heah: http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=249&l=3a66c&id=1068660002

So go forth and enjoy.

I'm off to explore some exciting countryside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not eνen know the way I enԁed up herе, but I thought this
post used to be great. I don't recognize who you are however certainly you're going to a
wеll-known blogger foг those who are
not alreadу. Cheeгs!

Feel free tο visit mу homepage: MintedPoker Offer

Anonymous said...

Linκ еxchаngе is nothing else but it is simply placing the other
pегson's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar for you.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: Learn Me